Spotlight – Top Ten Airports
An informative and competitive look, using benchmark and assessment methods, at organizational alignment across the top airports in the country.
- Performed an assessment of organizational alignment to determine if it reflects a proper balance between horizontal and vertical structuring and the sub-structuring of each organizational echelon / level on a common basis (e.g., function, services, or geographical).
- Reviewed of Personnel Expense to Total Expense for specified fiscal year.
- Reviewed of Over-Time by Division, and if necessary drill-down.
- Reviewed of Administrative Overhead Costs (identify line items to be included in Administrative Overhead) to overall personnel cost for specified fiscal year.
- Identified and defined specific findings / inhibitors / as well as triggers / root causes.
- Quantified recommendations in terms of cost savings and impact to airline cost per enplaned passenger.
- Segmented personnel cost to total budget in terms of airline cost per enplaned passenger.
- Developed implementation strategy to include tasks and timelines.
- Assessed supervisor to employee ratio (span of control) which should give consideration to the size of the work force, the nature of the work (e.g., routine and repetitive) and the limited degree of supervisory review required; taking into consideration any regulatory advisories in effect.
- Benchmarked above measures across top 10 airports:
- Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta International (ATL)
- Chicago O’Hare International (ORD)
- Dallas / Ft. Worth International (DFW)
- Los Angeles International (LAX)
- McCarran International (LAS)
- Denver International (DEN)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX)
- Minneapolis – St. Paul International (MSP)
- Detroit Metro Wayne International (DTW)
- George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
Skilled and experienced as senior technical project managers. Team works exceedingly well with all stakeholders, business and technical teams. Very thorough and particularly good at gathering client expectations, understanding strategic and tactical implications, project budgeting and project task execution – agile while ensuring stage gates are hit and resources are used efficiently.
We have worked with usaMANAGETECH on several projects, and have found the teams and firm to be highly professional, and driven to achieve results for their clients. Working hard to go the extra mile, ensuring that the project outcomes were positive, realistic and achieved intended benefits.